Saturday’s Morning SweatPosted: January 22, 2011
There are so many things I love about Saturdays, but two of them are that I don’t need to set an alarm, and I can workout without worrying about if I’m going to make it to work on time. This morning, I did an adapted version of Courtney’s interval workout. It got a good sweat going, that’s for sure! After this I did an easy 15 minutes on the elliptical. A show was on that I was sucked into, so I figured I’d just stay on a machine 🙂
I was poking around on the internet last night trying to find some good strength training moves. I found some, and I thought I’d share them with you just in case your routines needed some revamping like mine do.
- If you’re looking for upper body moves, click here
- If you’re looking to tone up your back or “muffin top,” click here
- A quick total-body routine, click here
- If you’re targeting your glutes, triceps, hamstrings and core, click here
- If you’re looking to tone your lower body and core, click here
- If your focus is on your biceps, buns and legs, click here
Let me know if you try any of these sets! I think I’m going to do some tomorrow.
Breakfast is hands down my favorite meal of the day. This morning I had some Raisin Bran and a banana. Although lately I’ve been dreaming of eggs, rye toast and fruit. That’s my ultimate favorite. So simple, yet so satisfying 😉
Now that I’ve got my workout out of the way, it’s time to start the day! Cory coaches a youth basketball team, so I’m looking forward to cheering them on this afternoon along with Cory’s parents! We also have some fabulous dinner plans that have me pretty darn excited 🙂
I hope you have a fantastic Saturday! Ta-ta for now! 🙂
Question of the day – What does your favorite meal consist of?