Who Wants Gnu Bars?!Posted: March 15, 2011
Good morning, my fine friends! I thought I’d start off the day with a give away 😀
Seriously, these are so good. I snacked on the Chocolate Brownie Bar immediately and I was not disappointed. Here’s the good news: I have seven flavors here for a lucky winner! Orange Cranberry, Banana Walnut (my fave!), Cinnamon Raisin, Chocolate Brownie, Peanut Butter, Espresso Chip and Lemon Ginger 🙂
Gnu Food Bars are not just tasty – they’re so healthy! Each bar provides 12 grams of fiber for only 130 – 140 calories a piece.
Some other reasons I love Gnu Bars
- They are entirely natural aka NO high-fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils
- One bar gets you about 50% of your daily fiber needs
- They’re vegan
- They have no added sugars (except for the Chocolate Brownie & Espresso Chip flavors)
So who wants ’em?! There are several ways you can enter to win. Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each option you choose
- Comment on this post telling me what flavor sounds best to you
- Link back to this post on your blog and leave a comment telling me you did
- Tweet about this give away with a link back to this post and leave a comment letting me know!
- Follow me on Twitter – and leave a comment here letting me know we’re “Twitter official” 😉
I’ll pick a winner on Thursday afternoon!
Enjoy your day!
Question – You know what to do! 😀