One Lovely BloggerPosted: March 24, 2011
Hey, friends! It’s Thursday which means I’m in class from 4:30 – 10:00 so, for my own sanity, I wanted to keep tonight’s post light 🙂
Breakfast – After my 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning, I headed over to the dining hall for an egg white omelette filled with onions, red peppers, broccoli and mushrooms. I had a English muffin with a little cream cheese and blueberry jam. The fruit was for later 🙂 (The lighting is SO bad in the dining hall!)
One of my favorite bloggers – Clare, from Fitting It All In, awarded me with the One Stylish Blogger Award. I was so excited when I saw my blog on her list of “nominated bloggers!” Clare is cute as a button and such a talented writer – I look forward to reading her blog every day 🙂
Here’s what you do with the award:
- You link and thank the blogger who awarded you
- Copy-and-paste (or download and upload) the award into your own blog post–a teacup of roses!
- Share Seven Things about yourself
- Nominate up to fifteen other great bloggers
- Comment on their blogs to let them know to come pick up their prize
I did something like this in January, but I’ve done my best to come up with seven new facts 🙂
1. I have a new love for the Vlog. Seriously. It was so much fun 🙂
2. I make mistakes. Like, big mistakes. Last week I forgot to call my dearest friend on her birthday. You can’t even imagine the expletives that came out of my mouth when I realized the date the next day. Her response to my rambling voicemail? “I just wanted to let you know that I am resigning as the co-Maid of Honor in your wedding.” Thank GOD she has a sense of humor (and still loves me!!)
3. When I snack on cereal, I eat out of a measuring cup.
4. I love having short hair and I wish I was brave enough to try a pixie ‘do – BUT I’m currently growing mine out for the wedding (I want an up ‘do!) and I feel like it’s at that horribly awkward length right now.
5. I always put my right shoe on first.
6. I have zero decorating skills. This makes me feel very un-feminie at times. I desperately want/need to locate my inner Martha Stewart.
7. The night I met Cory I put him in my phone as “Cute Cory” and he stayed in there like that for at least a year and a half 🙂
Some of my fave bloggers that I want to nominate are:
Stefanie at The New Healthy
Heather at Then Heather Said
Chelsey at Clean Eating Chelsey
Jess at Healthy Exposures
Courtney at Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
Cait at Fierce, Fit and Fabulous
Alyssa at life of bLyss
Have a great night, friends!
I want to know – a random fact about you! Your favorite color? Your favorite snack? Short hair vs long hair?