To Tell the Truth ThursdayPosted: April 21, 2011
Hi! Hello! I’m so happy it’s Thursday – because it means Friday is almost hereeee. Cory and I are going to visit his family for Easter weekend, and I’m looking forward to it 🙂
So last week was the maiden voyage of Totally Truthful Thursdays, but I like To Tell the Truth a little bit better 😉 This is just a tribute to the fact that I embrace my normalcy, and the fact that I like to laugh at myself. I don’t write my blog in hopes of portraying an image of me being totally cool all the time (if ever) or of me constantly making the right decisons. Nope, nobody’s perfect – and that’s the way I like it 🙂
To tell the truth…
- I bought super cute peep-toe wedges this weekend. I wore them yesterday. And I only painted the toe nails that showed. Concern?
- My only qualm with warm weather? I have to stay on top of shaving my legs. No one has to be silky smooth everyday in the winter, ya know?
- The other day I let the number on the scale ruin my day. I couldn’t decide if I was more pissed about the number on the scale or how I was letting that number affect me. I kept telling myself IT’S JUST A NUMBER! But it didn’t work too well. Goodness gracious.
- I actually let out a grunt (well, the girl version of a grunt – more like a heavy sigh) while lifting weights yesterday. I gave myself a dirty look in the mirror.
- I have a test tonight and I wasn’t sweating it until I realized how nervous my classmates are. Their nerves made me nervous for not being nervous. Get it?
So those are some things that are goin’ on in my neck of the woods! 🙂 And hey, don’t forget to enter my Larabar giveaway! I’m picking a winner tomorrow morning!
Let’s chat – Do you ever pull any
ghetto short cuts fashion short cuts? Why touch up the nails that won’t even show?! What’s your favorite color nail polish for the summer time? I love me some bright pink!